Monday, March 25, 2013

Playing Catch Up!

I want to apologize for not being up to date this past week and a half. My fiance, Stephen, who is in the US Navy, was home for his pre-deployment leave. He leaves April 8th aboard the USS Monterey bound for the Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf. As of right now, he is going to be coming back sometime in November, but that could change at any time. So I apologize, but let's get caught up!!
 Starting off with St. Patrick's Day and the luck of the Irish. I hope everyone had a fantastic St. Patrick's Day and remembered to wear green! I celebrated with a BBQ at my newly married cousin's house (his wedding was the night before) in Gainesville, FL. Considering his wife's maiden name is Patrick, it was quite the party.

Not only is the outfit above super cute, but here is a locket to show off your Irish pride. And no need to limit it just to St. Patrick's Day. Wear it whenever you feel like you need a little boost from the luck of the Irish!!
 
And if the above wasn't enough inspiration, check out these lockets to get your imagination flowing. Origami Owl Lockets make a great gift for anyone and everyone!
 
 
And to round out the week here is the latest installment of Fashion Friday. This outfit is absolutely adorable for the beginning of Spring. Too bad Mother Nature doesn't want the cold to let up!
And finally, here is some quick motivation to help get you through the work week! Thanks for sticking with me in my week of absence!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment