Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Again playing catch up!

Sorry again for the delay. My fiance deployed this weekend for 7-8 months :(. So it was a bit of an emotional weekend. But moving on!
Fashion Friday! I love this look - especially those neon heels. For some reason I have been on a yellow kick recently and those are adorable. I also like the Origami Owl locket because it combines more than one dangle which I feel like some people forget they can do! But it looks great and is a a perfect outfit for spring.
 Motivational Monday. I really connect with this quote. I feel like we sometimes wish we could change something that happened in the past. Whether there was something small or big, never turn away from an opportunity to learn and grow. Don't say "if only I could do this" or "if only I would have done that." Just go for it and next time an opportunity comes along - jump on it.

 
 
And today is Tagged Tuesday! I think a quote that could go along with this is " If you can dream it, you can do it." And who first said that - none other than Walt Disney! Another one of my favorite people. But this will help you remember that your dreams are always within your reach!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment